Monday 22 April 2013

Best inflight cookie on Cathay Pacific

image





I have travelled on many flights but this is the first time that I was served such delicious macadamia nut butter shortbread en route my flight back from Seoul.  So much so that I bucked up my courage to ask for extra pieces.   Unfortunately, the flight has only prepared enough for 1 piece per passenger.  In my second attempt in checking out for extra cookies. ..  I asked the stewardess again while going to the lavatory.  The helpful stewardess managed to find 1 piece while collecting the meal tray.

I did the same 바보 thing on my transit flight.  Eventually, I managed to collect 2 pieces to being back home ^^

Remember. .. do not discard this cookie if you are taking cathay pacific flight. ..



~~ where you truly find your soul ♡ ~~

No comments:

Post a Comment

Linkwithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...